Saturday, February 18, 2012

Europe, Ron Paul, 9/11 and Alaska.



I came across a report on poverty in America. I think it tells the story that the stock market can't tell you.


Ron Paul, Rigged Elections, 9/11 and Alaska.


A viewer's e-mail.
"After watching MANY videos on 9/11, I believe it to be an inside job that facilitated the cooperation of the American people to agree to going to War. I truly believe that ALL the Wars we have fought have been for greed. I know that the US has set up these dictatorships and I agree with Dr. Ron Paul on most of his political ideas....also, YES about Ben Laden. I am 64 years old...I can remember when Ben Laden, and Saddam Hussein were written about favorably by the Media, as well as other dictators who are now being overthrown and murdered. They were educated in the US, Guests in the White House and supported by past Presidential Administrations as well as "gifted" with massive foreign aid.

As I said, I am 64, and also, I am a wrinkled white old lady, but I agree with you 100%. I live in Alaska also. I think that BHO has already lost this coming election...he will probably step down...if he can swallow his enormous pride...and the Dems will run Hilary!! Hey, I just wanted to thank you for all the info you are putting out on your Blog and through videos. I'm enjoying your comments. I hope it's waking some people up. I wish Allen West was running...I would vote for him in a heartbeat!! How about Allen West and Rand Paul on a ticket??? Now, THAT would be a chance for America!!"


First of all, if you want to read a solid case against the government's official story about 9/11, I recommend you look at Michael Ruppert's Crossing the Rubicon. A lot of my new viewers don't know this, but I spent 19 months in Ketchikan, Alaska helping high school students apply for scholarships, apprenticeships and college as an AmeriCorps VISTA. I also visited Anchorage for one week, so I can tell you guys that Alaska has some great people up there. I wanted to go back someday.

And yes, the U.S. used to back Saddam. heck, we were working with Gaddafi until he started to threaten the dominance of the U.S. dollar.

Regarding, the elections, the GOP will never let Ron Paul win. And I mean that literally. In Maine, Ron Paul was less than 200 votes behind Mitt Romney when the GOP stopped counting the votes. They had only counted 84% of the votes. Mitt Romney was declared the winner leading Ron Paul by 194 votes out of 5,585 cast.

They even refused to count votes in two counties and witnesses have come forward saying that the official GOP count did not match the count read out loud at varies locations. Simply out, this is a clear example of out right fraud in U.S. elections.

Maine Caucus 2012: GOP To Recount Votes After Ron Paul Supporters Allege Bias

Europe

Before I go, I have to provide you an update on Europe.

I think European Parliament member Daniel Hannan said it best. "Things are bad in Europe. the Greek economy is in collapse.....All the options from here are bad, I am afraid". Not only is he right about so many corrupt Europeans willing to support this failing system because they have too much invested in it, but I think this nightmare is going to lead to a total breakdown. This is how wars begin. Everyone talking about war in the Middle East, but most I remember you that the Europeans started both World Wars. Don't get me wrong, I love my Europeans viewers, but this is a reality that none of us can ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment