Thursday, January 26, 2012

SHTF: FIGHT or DIE!


By Reginald Kaigler (DEMCAD)

Fight or Flight!

For the last three years, I've been actively researching and engaging in the prepper lifestyle. After the financial collapse of 2008, I decided that I need to start preparing for the very real possibility that the U.S. economic system could collapse.

This meant that I would buy my first firearm (Mossberg 500) for self defense, start storing food (and water) and develop my skills. I've practice safely starting camp fires, while studying various aspects of emergency prepping. I've practice shooting with my Glock 21 (pistol), Mossberg 500, (12 gauge pump action shotgun), Marlin 22 long rifle, Mossberg ATR (20-06 bolt action rifle) and AKM (magazine fed-rifle).

Now, I am in no way a tough guy. I don't claim to be an expert. I'm not a survivalist. I'm just a regular guy who is doing what I have to do to survive. I have a very low income and I've decided to make prepping for emergencies a significant part of my life.

Recently, I came across a video by youtuber BigDad06 entitled "RESIST." In this video, the commentator (who I've spoken with on numerous occasions) argued that his experience and human history shows that when approached by a threat, you a always be off if you fight back. I won't go into details, because I want you to watch the video. It is extraordinary. But I will say this, I have made a conscious decision to fight back. Even if I don't have a weapon. i would rather died where I stand than let a criminal take me away (like the Nazis did with the Jews.) The choice is really simple. if you surrender, the enemy can do whatever he wants. So the choice is FIGHT or DIE!

Check out Bigdad06 and yours truly discussing our outlook for 2012.



Tip of the Day:

If the SHTF, you can prevent infection and injury by wearing elbow and knee pads under your clothes and storing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide to cut wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment