Friday, June 24, 2011

Bill Still's Five Steps for Ireland



By Reginald Kaigler (DEMCAD)

Although, I don't agree with Karl Denninger (the Tickerguy) on every issue, I agree with most of his ideas and frankly, I think his financial knowledge and investigative skills are top notch. Recently, Bill Still And Tickerguy managed to land a major meeting with a member of Congress. i won't say that I think that this is a sign that things are changing in Washington, but I must say that this is a welcomed surprise. At least someone in Washington is willing to listen to reason.

I particularly enjoyed Bill Still's Five Steps for Ireland

1. Reject the Euro

(I've been saying this for awhile. The concept of the Euro and European Zone is awful because each country has a unique economy with unique needs.

2. Withdraw From the EU

3. Reissue the Punt
(Still insist that Ireland should make their own currency and avoid a debt system. I would add that they should back it by a series of commodities.

4. Stop Fractional Reserve Banking
(Hallelujah! Why let the banks lend more than they have.)


5. No More Government Borrowing


At the beginning of the year, I predicted that at least one European country would break away from the EU and I'm as confident as ever. In fact, I will take it one step further and predict that Greece and Ireland will leave by the end of the year. Am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment