Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Predictions for 2011



By Reginald Kaigler

It's that time of the year when I uncover my expectations for the upcoming year. My predictions are more like expectations, because I don't claim to be a psychic. I simply use current events to forecast (okay, guess) future trends. Before I talk about what I expect for 2011, let's take about my 2010 predictions. First, I was mostly wrong about the currency crisis escalating and I'm glad. I am not prepared for the currency crisis. I was wrong about the timing, but the current fiscal fiasco and reckless dollar printing by the Federal Reserve makes a currency crisis (most likely hyperinflation) inevitable. Because this currency crisis didn't unfold in 2010, my predictions of 400 banks failing, a FDIC bankruptcy, 12% U3 unemployment and $1,700 gold did not come to pass.

However, the recent QE2 by the Federal Reserve, the extreme deficits by the federal government (e.g. $150 Billion in November), the ever-expanding budget through legislation (e.g. ObamaCare) and fiscal insolvency of states (like California) pretty makes bakes a currency crisis in the cake.

Some of my predictions that came to pass were my expectation of a new found civilization, California receiving ballout cash from the federal government, gold and silver continuing to rise and the GOP gains in Congress. So tell me, did 2010 fulfill your expectations. I was wrong about a terrorist attack. That was more of a concern that a prediction. I think as long as the American people remain obedient, the government will not will threaten enough to use a false flag.

Predictions for 2011

As Gerald Celente says, current events form future trends.


Major Medical Breakthrough

In June 2010, U.S. government scientists claimed that they found a naturally occurring antibody that neutralizes 91% of HIV strains. This is by far the most successful antibody yet. They found it in a black gay man. Now, the scientists will have to find a way to help other people produce it. Other scientists believed that they have cured a man of HIV. The patient had both leukemia and HIV, but after a transplant form a donor with a rare mutation in a gene that increases immunity, he has been declared to be cured.

So I expect a major medical breakthrough in HIV, Cancer or Alzheimer's disease. It will be the basis for a cure.

Docs Claim Transplant Cured Man of HIV, But Experts Urge Caution

Advance in Quest for HIV Vaccine

Currency Crisis
John Williams (or Shadowstats.com) is not only predicting hyperinflation, but major price increases in 2011. That is not surprise, giving the continued rise in food, precious and oil prices. If the dollar crisis hits full speed in 2011, we will see at least 300 banks fail, a FDIC bailout or bankruptcy, unemployment soar (12% U3 and 19% U6) and states defaulting on their debt. A currency break would creates chaos and lead to a spike in crime. I'm expecting a 5% increase in violent crime.

So here's the list of what I expect in 2011.

Euro Crisis Escalates
At least one country will quit Eurozone: Ireland, Greece and Portugal
Revolution in Europe, but not America

Dollar Crisis
Gold will hit $1,700/oz
Silver will hit $40/oz
Oil will hit $129/barrel

California will default on debt or receive a federal bailout
300 U.S. banks fail
FDIC bankruptcy
Major surge in food prices
U.S. Unemployment will hit 19% U6 (12% U3)
Violent Crime increase by 5% in U.S.

Major Medical Breakthrough (Alzheimer’s Disease or Cancer)
Major breakthrough in nuclear fusion or advanced solar energy
Major Female Artist has a Breakout Year (singer and song-writer)
Los Angeles Lakers will be champs, again!

The world will not end on December 21, 2012
Germany will emerge as an economic and military superpower by 2025
Brazil will be a very powerful world power

Would do you expect for the year 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment