Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gerald Celente Predicts GREAT WAR!



In June 2008, the country was engulf in the thick atmosphere of political conflict. Republican John McCain and Democratic Barrack Obama were in engaged in one of the most important (and wasteful) presidential campaigns in American history. The nation was divided and I felt compelled to share my opinion. So I did something that I never thought I would be capable of doing, I started my own Youtube channel. Thanks tot the economic warnings and wisdom of International investor Peter Schiff and Trends Research Expert, Gerald Celente, I quickly learned where this country was headed. I stopped worrying about elections and started preparing for the Second Great Depression.

Unlike the clowns on Wall Street, Gerald Celente saw this crisis coming. over the years, he has correctly predicted the 1987 Stock market crash, the dot cam bubble popping and the recent financial collapse. So when this guy speaks, you better listen.

Gerald Celente has correctly predicted the appearance of tax protests, taxes rising and a great depression. Now, he not only sees a great depression, but the possibly of a Great War in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment