Saturday, November 28, 2009

The President Could Have Been Killed!



Look, I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but when I heard that a reality TV couple was able to penetrate Secret Service security and weasel their way into a state dinner to make contact with the President of United States, I didn't know if I should be laughing or worrying. As most of you know, I am NOT a fan of this President (or the last one, for that matter), but this failure of security is simply unacceptable. Who the hell is Tareq and Michaele Salahi, anyway?

The scariest part is that they probably would have gotten away with it if they had not boasted about on their blog.
Here's a question.

When if that couple was there to kill the president?

If a reality TV couple can meet the president, take pictures with the chief of staff and the Vice President, what's starting an assassin from breaking the president's neck?

Okay, maybe I've seen too many episodes of "24," but the fact of matter is that this President's security was not up to standard.

I don't want President Obama to become a martyr. I want him alive and well on election day 2012. I want him to face the consequences of his reckless spending, failed stimulus package, decisions on the unnecessary wars and Wall Street bailouts.

Web Bot Researcher Cliff High once mention on a radio broadcast that there may be an assassination attempt sometime in February and that Obama will not longer be an active player.

Well, I hope Cliff High is wrong (as I'm sure he does, too). I hope the President finishes his term safe and sound. For his sake and ours, I don't want anyone to be able to make any excuses for his failures.

Let's hope he finishes his term, hopeful, his first and only.


http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,26412943-5006003,00.html?from=public_rss

No comments:

Post a Comment