Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is Climate Change a Fraud? $300 Million for Health Care Support; Copenhagen Summit



I think I may just found thesleaziest woman in America. It took a promise of $300 million to convince Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) that she should support this healthcare bill. Question: If this bill is so important, why did ittake 300 million dollars to convince Dirty Mary to support this bill.

Okay, mayb the words "Dirty Mary" was uncalled for, but man, am I angry. Not so much at Mary, but at the entire system. Gerald Celente was right. America has lost its morality.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/21/AR2009112102272_pf.html

1 comment:

  1. You are goddamn right... There are Russian blogger writes the same articles about America. http://alexsword.livejournal.com/ (In Russian)

    Can I reques you to observe current situation in the USA about Swine Flu? I'd like to know: Is it truth or they try to distract people from economic collapse? Tell me, are your friends or they friends have died by Swine Flu?

    Sergey, Russia.

    ReplyDelete